- The 09/64 Hiker boot from SeaVees® celebrates the grandeur of Yosemite National Park and the visionary efforts of the Wilderness Preservation Act of 1964.
- Suede-leather uppers for superior comfort.
- Leather heel tab.
- Padded collar and tongue for optimum fit and feel.
- Antiqued-nickel D-ring and flat eyelets with round, waxed-cotton laces.
- Antibacterial- and hypoallergenic-treated lining with a removable comfort footbed to keep your foot dry and odor free.
- Internal heel counter made of suede for a secure fit.
- Textured rubber toe bumper with wraparound rubber midsole and tonal SeaVees logo patch.
- Patented Calendar rubber outsole is made with Natural Rubber for superior cushioning, reduced weight, increased flexibility and maximum slip-resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.