- Paying homage to the 50th anniversary signing of the Peace Corps Act in September of '61, SeaVees™ recreated a fresh style with their version of the classic plimsole—the 09/61 Volunteer Plimsoll!
- Cut-and-sew canvas and suede uppers that have been salt-washed for over 90 minutes for a soft, perfectly faded finish.
- '60s-era seersucker fabric lining on the collar and tongue.
- Canvas lining and comfort footbed is treated with a natural, antibacterial and hypoallergenic repellent to help keep your feet dry and odor-free.
- Four-eye, flat eyelets made with antique nickel and thin, waxed-cotton laces for optimal fit.
- Low-profile rubber midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Signature SeaVees calendar outsole is made from genuine gum-rubber for a softer, more elastic result.