- In August 1961 Camp Irwin (later renamed to Fort Irwin), an Armored Combat Training Area located in the Mojave Desert in San Bernardino County, California, is designated a permanent installation where many artillery and engineer units will train and deploy from! The 08/61 Army Issue sneaker from SeaVees is inspired by the generic, all-purpose sporting footwear worn on base by soldiers in the '60s.
- Soft nylon twill upper.
- Flat, antique nickel eyelets with woven nylon laces.
- Canvas-lined with an antibacterial and hypoallergenic treatment to keep your foot dry and odor-free.
- Suede-leather internal heel counter offers a secure fit.
- Removable comfort footbed.
- Ribbed rubber toe box, textured toe bumper, low-profile midsole and signature SeaVees logo patch on outer heel.
- Patented SeaVulc Natural Rubber crepe outsole for superior cushioning, reduced weight, increased flexibility and maximum slip-resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.