- In August 1961 Camp Irwin (later renamed to Fort Irwin)—an Armored Combat Training Area located in the Mojave Desert in San Bernardino County, California—is designated as a permanent home to many artillery and engineer units who will train and deploy from! This hoodie-inspired jersey fabric 08/61 Army Issue from SeaVees™ is inspired by the generic, all-purpose sporting footwear worn by base soldiers in the '60s!
- Uppers are made of Japanese hoodie jersey for extra warmth.
- Garment-dyed brushed-canvas lining with a bamboo-lined comfort footbed for comfort and helps protect against odor.
- Flat, antique nickel eyelets with soft, salt-washed cotton laces for optimum fit.
- Features a metallic leather cap toe and ribbed toe bumper for style accents.
- Rubber-wrapped, low-profile midsole with SeaVees logo plate on outer heel.
- Ribbed calendar outsole is made of long-wearing genuine gum rubber.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.