- In August 1961 Camp Irwin (later renamed to Fort Irwin), an Armored Combat Training Area located in the Mojave Desert in San Bernardino County, California—is designated a permanent installation where many artillery and engineer units will train and deploy from! The 08/61 Army Issue hi-tops from SeaVees™ is inspired by the generic, all-purpose sporting footwear worn by base soldiers in the '60s.
- Slub-twill uppers.
- Organic-cotton gingham lining and a comfort footbed treated with an antibacterial and hypoallergenic repellent helps keep your foot dry and odor-free.
- Flat, antique nickel eyelets with salt-washed cotton laces.
- Ribbed rubber cap toe detail.
- Rubber-wrapped, low-profile midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Ribbed calendar outsole is made of long-wearing genuine gum rubber for grip and excellent flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.