- Nicknamed "The Master Plan", Governor Pat Brown signs the Donahoe Higher Education Act in Sacramento, California in April 1960. The SeaVees™ 04/60 2-Eye Floater is a tribute to The Master Plan—inspired by the "Floater-style", plain-toe, mid-cut boots popularized by college students on California campuses in the '60s!
- Exclusive textured organic canvas uppers.
- Japanese chambray collar and tongue lining.
- Classic two-eye lace-up with round, waxed-cotton laces.
- A comfort footbed treated with a natural, antibacterial and hypoallergenic repellent for maximum comfort.
- Low-profile, wrap-around rubber midsole.
- Signature calendar outsole made with genuine gum-rubber for a flexible, grippy bottom.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
They're okay, but to me they don't look worth the price of the shoe. They also run small and have a very narrow toe box.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- John S - customer
- from LA
- June 4, 2013
Quality, nice looking shoe, but not the most comfortable. The sole is super thin, not very breathable.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco, California
- December 12, 2012