- Nicknamed "The Master Plan", Governor Pat Brown signs the Donahoe Higher Education Act in Sacramento, California in April 1960. The SeaVees™ 04/60 2-Eye Floater is a tribute to The Master Plan—inspired by the "Floater-style", plain-toe, mid-cut boots popularized by college students on California campuses in the '60s!
- Exclusive textured organic canvas uppers.
- Japanese chambray collar and tongue lining.
- Classic two-eye lace-up with round, waxed-cotton laces.
- A comfort footbed treated with a natural, antibacterial and hypoallergenic repellent for maximum comfort.
- Low-profile, wrap-around rubber midsole.
- Signature calendar outsole made with genuine gum-rubber for a flexible, grippy bottom.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.