- Based on a '30s seachantey folk song—that would later be reprised by an iconic '60s pop band—the 03/66 Sloop Moc from SeaVees™ is a modern interpretation of the traditional, nautical hand-sewn shoe that pairs well with any chinos or denims!
- Features a classic moccasin that's hand-sewn with a heavy-waxed thread for durability and comfort.
- Soft pigskin nubuck suede uppers that's treated with Scotchgard™ Protector repels against water, oil and stains.
- Oil-stuffed rawhide leather bow-tie skip laces.
- Unlined and deconstructed provides a relaxed, comfortable feel.
- Full-length, leather-lined comfort footbed.
- Signature SeaVees calendar outsole made with genuine gum-rubber for a softer, more flexible execution.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.