- In February 1964, a renowned surfing magazine wrote about the latest in surf travel and chronicled the path of Cali surfers—looking to avoid crowds—as they travel down to a remote spot in Baja California, Mexico. Today, the 02/64 Baja Slip-On by SeaVees pays homage to those brave souls searching for the perfect wave!
- Textured linen uppers.
- Dual-sided stretch gore fabric for easy on and off.
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic-treated lining with comfort footbed keeps your foot dry and odor free.
- Suede leather heel counter for a secure fit.
- Low-profile midsole with SeaVees logo detail on later side.
- Patented SeaVulc Natural Rubber outsole for superior cushioning, reduced weight, increased flexibility and maximum slip-resistance.