- In February 1964, a renowned surfing magazine wrote about the latest in surf wear and chronicled the path of Cali surfers—looking to avoid crowds—as they travel down to Baja California, Mexico. Today, the 02/64 Baja Slip-On represents the core of the SeaVees™ lines and pays homage to those brave souls searching for the perfect wave!
- Vintage-washed linen uppers.
- Upper lining features cotton ombre plaid for great feel.
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic-treated lining with comfort footbed keeps your foot dry and odor free.
- Dual-sided stretch gore fabric for easy on and off.
- Low-profile, rubber-wrapped midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Embossed SeaVees branding on outer heel.
- Signature SeaVees calendar outsole made with genuine gum-rubber for a softer, flexible execution.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.