- In February 1964, a renowned surfing magazine wrote about the latest in surf travel and chronicled the path of Cali surfers—looking to avoid crowds—as they travel down to a remote spot in Baja California, Mexico. Today, the 02/64 Baja Slip-On by SeaVees™ pays homage to those brave souls searching for the perfect wave!
- Exclusive vintage-washed linen and mesh or suede uppers.
- Dual-sided stretch gore fabric for easy on and off.
- Organic-cotton gingham lining.
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic-treated lining with comfort footbed keeps your foot dry and odor free.
- Low-profile, rubber-wrapped midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Signature SeaVees calendar outsole made with genuine gum-rubber for a softer, flexible execution.