- In February 1964, a renowned surfing magazine wrote about the latest in surf travel and chronicled the path of Cali surfers—looking to avoid crowds—as they travel down to a remote spot in Baja California, Mexico. Today, SeaVees™ best-selling 02/64 Baja slip-ons gets its inspiration from the iconic VW Beetle ride just in time for summer!
- Stone-washed slub-canvas uppers derived directly from '60s VW sales brochures, for that perfect fade.
- Dual-sided stretch gore fabric for easy on and off.
- Mini-houndstooth lining made of brushed-cotton.
- Removable antibacterial and hypoallergenic-treated comfort insole keeps your foot dry and odor-free.
- Low-profile midsole wrapped in natural jute foxing.
- Woven SeaVees logo tab on collar.
- Signature SeaVees calendar outsole made with genuine gum-rubber for a softer, flexible execution.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.