- The 02/60 5-Eye Trail Boot from SeaVees™ captures the simplistic, small-town appeal and functional ideals of the VIII Olympic Games held in the tiny mountainous town of Squaw Valley, CA!
- Waxed leather uppers.
- Leather heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- Suede-leather heel counter lining with a leather-lined comfort footbed for all-day comfort.
- Oil-stuffed rawhide leather laces with flat, brushed-silver metallic eyelets.
- Classic moc-toe stitching detail.
- 360° hand-sewn welted-stitch construction in heavy thread.
- Patented SeaVulc Natural Rubber crepe outsole for superior cushioning, reduced weight, increased flexibility and maximum slip-resistance.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.