- A trimmed down profile and lighter weight give the Saucony® Stabil CS3 appeal not found in most motion control kicks. Experience the updated cushioning system and reliable support for yourself.
- Successor to the ProGrid™ Stabil CS2, SKU# 7707540.
- A running shoe built for the severe overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and reinforced stability.
- Highly breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for durable, targeted support.
- Sauc-Fit™ is a unique fit system that helps lock the mid-foot over the midsole while keeping the heel securely in place.
- Support Frame™ locks the heel securely in place.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- HydraMAX™ collar lining features moisture-wicking properties along with enhanced cushioning for a better in-shoe feel.
- ComfortLite™ sockliner contours to the foot's shape and supports the arch.
- Full-length PowerGrid™ midsole centers the foot, absorbs impacting shock and distributes pressure to promote a smooth, responsive ride.
- Medial post for added support.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Forefoot: 25.50 mm/17.5 mm.
Differential: 8 mm.
- SRC Impact Zone supplies supreme shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smoother ride.
- iBR™ outsole material is 33% lighter and provides more cushioning that typical blow rubber.
- XT-900 carbon rubber outsole supplies optimal traction and high-abrasion properties for long-lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.