- When you're tired of feeling like you're freaking crazy you can just ride in the Saucony® Ride 6 W.
- A running shoe built for the neutral runner who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Open mesh upper promotes maximum breathability.
- Synthetic overlays deliver durable, targeted support and help lock the foot over the midsole for a more secure fit.
- HydraMAX™ Collar Lining is made up of performance apparel fabric for supreme next-to-skin comfort and optimal moisture wicking.
- Molded EVA ComfortLite Sockliner™ contours to the shape of the foot to better support the arch and reduce peak pressure points in the forefoot.
- PowerGrid™ midsole features GRID technology to help center the foot, absorb impacting shock and distribute pressure, for a superbly smooth and responsive ride.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone attenuates impacting shock and promotes a smooth transition.
- iBR+™ rubber outsole provides three times more cushioning while being 33% lighter than standard blown rubber.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole offers supreme traction and long-lasting wear.