- Raise your hands triumphantly as you cross the finish line in a pair of these ProGrid Triumph 7 running shoes from Saucony®.
- Features premier cushioning shoe for the neutral runner.
- Lightweight breathable air mesh upper with synthetic accents.
- Hydrator collar lining provide next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking.
- Removable Comfortride sockliner that's antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride.
- HRC Strobel Board increases cushioning and comfort.
- Full-Length ProGrid™ with Respon-Tek™ absorbs impact, dissipates shock and provides a seamless transition from heel through forefoot.
- SSL (Saucony® Super Lite) EVA maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- SRC Impact Zone provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- Impact Interface cushions and isolates heel impact.
- Blown rubber material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.