- Take the streets by storm as you lead the way in the lighter and more flexible updated Saucony® ProGrid Guide 5!
- Update to the ProGrid Guide 4, SKU# 7707939.
- A running shoe designed for the mild over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Supportive synthetic overlays.
- Updated elasticized laces are designed to stay tied through even the longest runs.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- HydraMAX Lining is made of a superior fabric to offer exceptional moisture management, as well as a great step-in feel.
- Comfortride open-cell foam sockliner offers breathable underfoot plush and features antimicrobial properties for a healthier in-shoe environment.
- HRC Strobel Board for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- ProGrid™ LITE is the lightest version of ProGrid. It is 20% more responsive than EVA and is designed to provide supreme cushioning.
- Dual-density SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA optimizes rebound and durability while maintaining a light weight.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone helps attenuate shock, setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Midsole Offset: 8mm.
- IBR is a new blown rubber compound designed to be lighter and more responsive, while delivering better cushioning.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.