- Stay comfortable, in and out of the water, all day long with the lightweight, breathable design of the Techamphibian 3 by Salomon®
- Breathable, anti-debris mesh upper with quick-drying capabilities.
- Neoprene lining for a comfortable, form-fitting design.
- Patented convertible heel is able to convert the shoe to a sandal, and vice-versa.
- EVA-molded TPE foam cushions and protects your feet.
- Quicklace™ technology gives you easy-on, easy-off while offering a secure, customized fit.
- Breakaway lacing system prevents snags and tangles on plants and other amphibious materials.
- Lace pocket keeps the lacing and closure out of the way so it doesn't snag.
- Adjustable heel strap allows for a precise fit in the back of the shoe.
- Internal Sensifit™ technology wraps your foot with a precise and secure fit.
- Die cut EVA footbed offers cushioned support and comfort.
- Drainage ports for quick water removal.
- Molded EVA midsole offers all-day support.
- Non-marking Contagrip® outsole provides maximum traction on wet surfaces, and features specifically placed lugs for better stability and provides increased ground contact for grip on all surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.