- Designed from the most advanced trail running technologies, the Quest 4D GTX is a new generation backpacking boot that features the protection, comfort and stability you'll need on your next expedition!
- Combination textile and waterproof split suede leather upper.
- Protective rubber toe and heel cap.
- Gusseted tongue.
- Waterproof bootie lining construction.
- GORE-TEX® extended comfort membrane keeps feet dry and protected by being durably waterproof and breathable providing leading comfort. Ideal for a wide range of conditions and outdoor activities.
- Molded EVA midsole.
- Heel foam for added cushion.
- OrthoLite® sockliner creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. Made partially of recycled tire, OrthoLite® will not breakdown or lose effectiveness overtime, while providing heel support and added cushioning.
- 4D Advanced Chassis™ thermoplastic urethane midsole supports help control flex, reduce ankle strain, enhance stability and protect feet from rough terrain.
- Contagrip® outsole provides the best of traction and grip.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.