Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Lightweight and weather ready, the Discovery GTX by Salomon offers superb protection and features a rugged outsole so you can hike trails both easy and difficult.
- Waterproof suede and breathable mesh upper.
- Women's specific fit is designed to match a woman's natural shape.
- Quicklace™ technology gives you easy-on, easy-off while offering a secure, customized fit.
- Sensifit™ system wraps your foot with a precise secure fit.
- Mud guard surrounds the base supplying extra durability.
- Rubber toe cap protects toes and upper from bumps and abrasion.
- Seam-sealed GORE-TEX® membranes offer excellent protection from water keeping your feet dry throughout the day
- Injection-molded EVA footbed supplies underfoot cushioning and support.
- Molded EVA midsole and EVA heel cup offer cushioned shock absorption and features moisture-managing properties for a cooler, drier environment.
- Non-marking, Contagrip® outsole offers the ideal blend of durability and traction on mixed terrain.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I can spread my toes out in these!! they feel great, are rugged enough but not too heavy. hiking down hill, my toe moved up in the shoe and hurt my toes a bit, but the size up was way too big so it can't be that... not sure
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Kylie - customer
- from new york
- December 1, 2016
This is a very decent moderate-hiking boot from my favorite maker. It's suitable for any dayhiking, and up to moderate-intensity backpacking with low to medium carry weight. I wore a similar boot on several Grand Canyon dayhikes and it was fine. It felt a little flimsy on a fairly aggressive Canyon backpack carrying 40+ pounds. Overall, a fine boot for most uses.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Va. Beach, VA
- September 13, 2014