- Royal Robbins Size Guide
- Discover what's around the next bend in a Royal Robbins® skort that's ready for adventure.
- Regular fit has a modern cut that is shaped to skim the body.
- Quick-drying, wrinkle-resistant nylon boasts a touch of spandex for stretchable comfort.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Clean look of a skirt with the convenience of a built-in short.
- Fixed waist with rear zip closure.
- Zip pocket at right rear.
- 96% nylon, 4% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Skirt Length: 19 in
- Inseam: 4 in
- Waist Measurement: 30 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great skort! I like skorts as they keep up with my ever changing day. These worked great.
- Lori N - customer
- May 23, 2016
This is a great fitting skirt. There is no gap waist. It is little bit long for me, I am having it shortened. I am 5'6", 136 pounds and size 8 fit perfectly.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Central Iowa
- May 1, 2016
Wore this to baseball spring training in Florida last week. It worked well and looked good at the baseball games, out to dinner, while going to museums and even wore it to the beach. Didn't show dirt, and washed and dried like a dream. Packs easily. Love the Royal Robbins brand. I can look nice while being active.
- Elizabeth T - customer
- from Tennessee
- March 15, 2016
I love the Discovery skort, I have it in several different colors. It is very comfortable and travels well. You can wear it in the spring, summer and fall (and I guess winter if you live somewhere warm). I found that the grey version runs small, I ordered 3 skirts in this color and I had to size up. I tried the size 12 two times in case one skirt was just a fluke, but the 12 was really tight. The 14 in the grey fits, while the other colors that I own are in a size 12 which is my typical size.
- Kim m - customer
- from seattle, wa
- October 1, 2015
Love this skort! Can dress it up for a day at the office or wear it casual on the weekends with cute sandals. Stylish and comfortable. Keeps me cool in those hot summer months because it breathes so well. The black one runs a size small (I have one in beige that ran true to size). Recommend ordering one size larger.
- Tracy M - customer
- from Columbia, SC
- September 15, 2015