- Don't be a half-hearted surfer. Grab this awesome Roxy™ rashguard and hit the waves with a vengeance!
- Quick-drying polyester fabric ensures comfort.
- Flexible spandex material allows for a more natural range of motion.
- UPF 50+ UV protection to shield you from the sun's damaging rays.
- Flatlock stitching minimizes chafing and irritation.
- Roxy logo graphics at chest and left sleeve.
- Mock collar.
- Short raglan sleeves with banded cuffs.
- Straight hem.
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
- Hand wash cold, line dry in shade.
- Length: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
They other reviewers weren't kidding: This shirt fits tight. I normally wear a 4 but ordered a 6 and it's hard to get over my head (super tight neck hole) and fits like it's painted on. The pink is also super bright (borderline neon).
- E J - customer
- from Joplin, MO
- August 1, 2014
I have to say this definitely runs small. I usually wear 0-2 and I had to get this in a 4. It is still snug but when you are in the water, it is best to have it fit. The material is thick and it does protect you from being burned. The price is decent for what it is. Be nicer if it wasn't so thick.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 9, 2014
Too tight all over. I am 5'4" and weight 133lbs and ordered a size 6 which I normally wear. The shirt was too snug for my taste.
- Samantha T - customer
- from Denver, CO
- June 4, 2014