- Performance and elegant design meld in the Overhang from Revo™.
- Serilium™ is the purest form of polycarbonate known to man. With Revo's Infusion Molding process, where liquid Serilium is injected into a mold containing a polarized film, the result is one polarized lens rather than the multiple layers that are characteristic of other sunglasses on the market. Fewer layers mean more visual clarity.
- The anti-reflective coating contributes to glare reduction and eliminates any light that bounces off the inside of the lens.
- Element Shed™ is both Oleophobic (repels oils such as those from finger smudges or lotion) and hydrophobic (repels water from sweat, rain, or fog) ensuring the lens stays clean. Lab tests show that Revo's Element Shed lens coating stays on for the life of the product, whereas competitor coatings wipe off after 25 lens cleanings.
- Innovative Revo Polarcast™, a proprietary polarization technology that blocks glare being reflected off of flat surfaces like water, snow, and the road.
- Motion Fit™ design balances the pressure points and stays in place during sport activities. The straight stem design is ideal for helmet wearers.
- Open-edge lens design creates unobstructed views, enhanced ventilation, and reduced fogging, making is ideal for most sport applications.
- Revo Re-Use™ frames are precision molded from 100% recycled high-grade nylon plastics.
- Eco-Use™ nylon frame material made from the seed of the castor bean plant instead of widely used petroleum-based nylons. Not only is this material sustainable and more environmentally friendly, it is also exceptionally light and flexible.
- Comfortable stem socks provide a secure fit all throughout an active day.
- The Overhang features these lens options (note: all lens color may not be in stock):
• Graphite - a neutral colored lens that allows for the truest color, especially in bright sunlight. Works well for activities like cycling and climbing. Visual light transmission: 13%.
• Bronze - delivers incredible contrast enhancement that works well in bright sunlight. Ideal for golf, water sports, and other general activities. Visual light transmissions: 13%.
• Cobalt - works well in all conditions and has a neutral profile that blocks out more blue light, making it ideal for water applications. Visual light transmissions: 17%.
- Protective case included.
Frame Width: 150mm
Lens: 38mm high x 63mm wide
Temple Length: 132.5mm
- Temple Length: 132 3⁄5 mm
- Lens Width: 150 3⁄10 mm
- Bridge: 16 1⁄2 mm