- In the Dual Turbo Fire from Reebok®, cushioning, support and a fused frame construction makes your shoe become an extension of your foot. Allowing full operation and articulation. It's like running barefoot, if your foot was a shoe.
- Synthetic open weave mesh upper provides superior breathability and durability.
- Low-cut design for added mobility.
- Upper support design for lateral support and stability.
- Molded, removable sockliner accommodates orthotics.
- 3D FuseFrame™ construction for lightweight seamless support, plus a medial support harness for added stability.
- Full-length, dual density IMEVA™ midsole for excellent cushion and response.
- Full-length DMX Ride™ cushioning technology provides enhanced comfort and underfoot support.
- Strategically placed rubber on outsole to minimize weight with traction where needed.
- Forefoot flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and carbon rubber footstrike for durable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.