- Let the sunshine in! The hand-sculpted, lightweight design and protective technology of the Dayton '12 sunglasses by RAEN™ let you kick back and enjoy all the benefits that the summer rays have to offer.
- All RAEN frames are fitted with Optics by Carl Zeiss Vision lenses for optimum comfort and complete eye protection.
- Handmade acetate frame helps deliver a hefty dose of vintage charm.
- Wire-core temples with subtle Raen logo detail on side.
- Five-barrel hinges for reliable open-close action.
- Impact resistant CR-39 lenses help protect against harmful UV rays.
- Leather carrying case included.
- Temple Length: 136 mm
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Lens Height: 44 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Width: 48 mm
- Bridge: 10 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I am a huge fan of the Squire by RAEN, and these are just a little bigger. These are my third pair of frames and these are my new favorites.
- Jimmy - customer
- from Flordia
- September 3, 2012
These sunglasses are stylish and appear to be quite high-quality, but they are extremely small (narrow). I have owned many pairs of sunglasses and these are by far the smallest. As another reviewer mentioned, the guy modeling them in the video must have a tiny face. They look pretty goofy on me and everyone else who has tried mine on. I'd highly recommend trying them on or a similar size before buying.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 1, 2012
I love the frame, the style and the color but the frames are very small or maybe I just have a big head. In any sense if you have a small head you will love these, there is only one size.
- ABEL R - customer
- from LOS ANGELES
- October 25, 2013