- A RED team favorite, the Hi-Fi sets a new standard in helmet safety. Progress with sureness and safety with this Hi-Fi helmet.
- Ultra lightweight in-molded polycarbonate shell. ASTM 2040 and CE 1077B certified in EU.
- MIPS™ technology imitates the brain's low-friction layer between the shell and the liner, absorbing energy created by an angled blow to the head.
• The outer shell slides on impact, reducing the rotational violence on the brain.
- REDphones™ compatible design allows for flawless audio integration on and off the mountain. Simply slip in the REDphones into the helmet's ear pads. REDphones are sold separately.
- Fully removable, waterproof, and breathable shield that eliminates the gap between goggle and the helmet.
- Quick Clip™ II Ear Pads simply snap place for added warmth and comfort.
- GlovesOn™ Buckle makes it easy to make on-the-fly adjustments.
- Air Band 180 fit system offers air-fueled comfort in a low-profile headband. Simply adjust the soft, fleece-wrapped band with the pump-button on the right webbing strap to fine tune your fit.
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ offers superior breathability by wicking away heat-robbing moisture for added warmth and swamp-free function.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.