- First introduced in the early 1950's Winter Games in Oslo, Norway—this PUMA® shoe quickly became the shoe of choice for participating athletes during and after their events.
- Smooth leather uppers with suede T-toe overlay.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue.
- Textile lining and a printed PUMA EVA sockliner for all-day comfort.
- Traditional lacing closure for optimum fit.
- PUMA 'Oslo' gold-foil branding detail.
- Gum-rubber midsole.
- Gum-rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.