- Make sure they see you coming and remember your name with the super-stylized, pro-level performance golf shoe of golfer Rickie Fowler. True to form, the Amp Cell Fusion will turn heads and keep 'em watching in awe, as only their famed inspiration does best.
- Soft, lightweight leather upper done in a mix of matte and shine finishes.
- stormCELL designation makes for a highly functional, durable material for superior waterproofing guaranteed for two years.
- Uses a men's performance last to accommodate a wide variety of golfers.
- Lace closure for a snug fit.
- Compression molded EVA cushioning in the midfoot and heel, with strategically placed EverFoam® cushioning at the heel for a comfortable fit.
- Supportive yet flexible ArchTec at the arch of the foot.
- Lightweight carbon fiber outsole plate in shank for added support.
- Optimum flexibility with a full-length flex groove as well as 14 flex grooves throughout the outsole. PINS™ (Performance INsert System by Pride) technology for a lower-to-the-ground construction that provides more immediate response for a more consistent swing.
- Tour-grade S²CPro (Swing Speed Chassis Pro), a full length, flexible TPU chassis designed to provide the perfect blend of control, leverage, balance, and power
- 50 permanent, directionally molded S²QuillTec® spikes paired with 20 replaceable S²Quill® spikes in each shoe for maximum grip
- PUMA formstrip at lateral and medial sides.
- PUMA Cat logo at tongue, lateral side and heel.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.