- Lacking in the supportive running buddy area? The PUMA® Faas 600 S may not be the best at spouting inspirational running mottos, but you can bet it will add just the right stabilizing dimension with every stride.
- Build for the heel-striking, moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Breathable air mesh upper with strategically placed synthetic overlays for structural support.
- PUMA Formstripe at medial and lateral sides.
- PUMA tongue logo.
- PUMA cat logo at heel.
- External heel counter for added support at a reduced weight.
- Molded, high-rebound OrthoLite® insole supplies underfoot comfort.
- Lightweight, one-peice Faasfoam+ midsole delivers resilient cushioning.
- supportCELL midsole component provides enhanced stability at a reduced weight.
- Faas Engineered Stability zone promotes added support.
- PUMA EverRide+ outsole offers light cushioning and reliable traction.
- High-abrasion EverTrack rubber for durability in high-wear areas.
- Forefoot flex grooves for added flexibility through the gait cycle.
- Lateral release groove and decoupled heel help slow the rate of pronation.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.