- A minimal neutral trainer maximizing Faas Foam cushioning technology—the newly designed Faas 500 V2 from PUMA® makes for the ideal everyday training running shoe!
- Highly-breathable AirMesh upper that's comfortable and breathable.
- Midfoot sandwich mesh locks the foot to the midsole and provides a secure fit.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Breathable textile lining and a removable OrthoLite® sockliner for more comfort, material regeneration and air circulation with antimicrobial properties.
- Reflective material for great visibility and safety in dark conditions.
- One-piece Faas Foam midsole that's lightweight, resilient and durable—for increased flexibility and a more natural ride.
- EverFoam™ slow recovery foam in heel for a personalised fit.
- EverRide reduces weight and improves forefoot cushioning.
- EverTrack abrasion-resistant rubber outsole provides durability in high-wear areas.
- Specifically Engineered heel piece delivers exceptional support and stability.
- Decoupled Heel Construction on the midsole and outsole geometry decouples the impact part of the shoe from the midsole allowing for a softer ride while also lowering pronation velocity and degree of pronation.
- Deep flex grooves as well as lateral release grooves provide optimum compression while reducing the pronation rate, for a smoother ride.
- Heel-to-toe ratio: 4mm
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.