- Some trails are made to be jaunted, others toured, and a select few were built for flight. Find your pace in these lightweight but super-tough runners.
- stormCELL Force 4 uses highly functional, highly breathable, and unmatched waterproof materials combined with taped seams to offer protection against extreme weather conditions, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Breathable AirMesh upper with bonded synthetic suede overlays for increased comfort.
- Gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- Translucent WebCage technology for support and protection in the midfoot and heel.
- Padded collar with heel pull tab for easy on and off.
- Breathable mesh lining and an OrthoLite® sockliner delivers antimicrobial protection to help keep your feet dry and odor-free.
- Traditional lace up front.
- Lateral release grooves provide optimum compression and slow down the rate of pronation for a smoother ride throughout the entire gait cycle.
- Woven label featuring PUMA branding and Faas 500 callout at side.
- Proprietary Faas Foam that's lightweight, resilient, durable and provides a smooth ride through the gait cycle.
- Forefoot flex grooves facilitate a smooth transition and an easy toe-off.
- High abrasion-resistant EverGrip™ rubber utilized in high wear areas of outsole for added durability.
- Multidirectional outsole lugs for increased traction on uneven terrain and while ascending and descending hills.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.