- The Faas 400 from PUMA® is a lightweight neutral performance trainer that's perfect for faster training runs and workouts.
- Features PUMA BioRide Technology—three biomechanical, performance-enhancing parts: Rocker, Flex, and Groove that work together to create a naturally responsive ride.
- Sandwich airmesh upper with bonded nubuck overlays.
- Padded collar and tongue provide a snug, secure fit.
- Breathable mesh lining and a dual-layered OrthoLite® for added comfort, material regeneration, air circulation and antimicrobial protection.
- Traditional lacing closure for optimal fit.
- Synthetic Formstripe logo detail with woven PUMA logo on tongue.
- Reflective accents at the heel for visibility in low-light conditions.
- Pearlized toe cap and heel add a flashy flair.
- Anodized paint detail on the midsole for added pop.
- An injected-EVA midsole with low-density IdCELL Strobel Board cushioning unit improves shock absorption and protects your foot.
- EverRide™ blown-rubber outsole reduces weight and improves forefoot cushioning.
- Long-lasting EverTrack™ composite rubber used in the outsole provides durability in high-wear areas.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.