- Designed for faster training runs and speed workouts, the lightweight, low-profile Faas 350 S stability performance trainer from PUMA® lets you hit the road in comfort and style!
- Ideal for mild pronators who are looking for a low-profile shoe and a feel for the road.
- A simplistic upper design with a bonded synthetic-suede cage that wraps around the midfoot for support.
- Breathable AirMesh uppers.
- Synthetic suede lining with an OrthoLite® insert for comfort, air circulation and antimicrobial protection.
- Synthetic TPU formstripe logo detail.
- One-piece EVA midsole with medial flare for cushioning and added stability.
- A heel-to-forefoot lateral release-groove reduces the pronation angle and velocity—allowing for more gradual transition.
- FaasFoam flex-grooves for increased flexibility and a natural ride.
- EverRide and EverTrack in the outsole combine to add cushioning and durability where it's needed most.
- 6mm heel-to-toe drop construction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.