- The Faas 300 v2 from PUMA® has a lightweight and technical design that will complement the female runner looking for a functional trainer or racing shoe.
- Air mesh uppers with synthetic suede overlays for optimal breathability.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Breathable mesh lining and an OrthoLite® sockliner delivers antimicrobial protection to help keep your feet dry and odor-free.
- Traditional lace up front.
- Reflective detailing for visibility in low-light conditions.
- Woven label featuring PUMA branding and Faas 300 callout at tongue.
- neutralCELL designation for optimal cushioning and flexibility that provide an efficient, smooth ride for the neutral runner.
- Forefoot lockdown design secures foot to the midsole for a snug fit.
- Proprietary Faas Foam that's lightweight, resilient, durable and provides a smooth ride through the gait cycle.
- Forefoot flex grooves facilitate a smooth transition and an easy toe-off.
- EverRide™ blown rubber outsole for extra cushioning during toe-off.
- EverTrack™ high abrasion-resistant rubber adds durability in high wear areas of the outsole.
- TPU PUMA Formstripe logo at lateral side.
- Heel-to-toe drop: 8mm
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.