- The women's Faas 250 NM2 from PUMA® is a super lightweight neutral racer that's perfect for those tempo runs and competitive races.
- Features integrated BioRide Technology for a more natural and responsive ride.
- Inspired by early '70s steeplechase spikes.
- Taxi AirMesh upper and PU overlays for comfort and support.
- Open-hole mesh lining below the PU layer lends support as well as breathability.
- Removable molded-KMS sockliner sculpts to your foot for the best possible fit.
- Chemi-sheet heel counter keeps your foot in place.
- IdCELL lasting uses KMS-LITE as a strobel lining material that provides improved heel cushioning and decreased weight.
- Built-in flex grooves increase responsiveness while the groove in the heel reinforces stability on impact.
- EVA midsole.
- A moderate rocker shape design allows for a biomechanically-efficient stride with effortless toe-off.
- EverRide™ blown rubber on the forefoot of the outsole reduces weight and improves forefoot cushioning.
- Long-lasting EverTrack™ composite-rubber in the rearfoot of the outsole provides durability in high-wear areas.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.