- The BioWeb collection from PUMA® is an athletic running shoe that's not only visually eye-catching but also engineered to deliver maximum cushioning and stability. The limited-edition BioWeb Elite lets you run, jog, walk or train harder than you've ever before!
- WebCage upper made from breathable mesh and injected-PU overlays for enhanced flexibility and support in a surprisingly lightweight shoe.
- Constructed with glow-in-the-dark materials for a one-of-a-kind look!
- Padded collar and tongue for excellent fit.
- Breathable mesh lining and an eco-OrthoLite® sockliner for comfort, moisture management and antimicrobial protection to help keep feet dry and odor-free.
- Lace closure for a snug fit.
- External web heel counter for support and extra durability.
- controlCELL designation for highly functional design engineered to maximize stability and control.
- Synthetic formstripe logo with PUMA branding on tongue and Cat logo on toe, forefoot and heel.
- WebTech system combines injection-molded EVA and a flexible TPU heel wrap for impact protection and structured cushioning.
- Combination EVA and rubber outsole with flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride.