- SKU: #8642149
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Feel the burn as you find the strength to push through your next workout in The North Face® Litewave Ampere training sneaker.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Features a stable platform for squats, and heightened energy return for optimal performance during dynamic workouts.
- Closed weave textile upper with welded TPU overlays at the toe, mid-foot, and heel for structural support.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective texture screened toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining.
- Molded foam insole.
- Compression-molded, single-density EVA midsole is designed for dynamic training.
- Full-length TPU plate promotes enhanced energy return and push-through.
- Heel/Toe: 19 mm/13 mm.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- UltraTAC™ rubber outsole wraps the medial and lateral sides for dynamic movements.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These shoes may be great for someone else but I have to send them back--the smell is unbearable! The chemical off gassing is so intense I didn't even try on the second shoe because my eyes were watering.
Felt true to size
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- March 2, 2016