- SKU: #8632065
- adidas Clothing Size Guide
- Unlock that ambition in this adidas® Keyhole Tank Top.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- climalite® fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and pushes it towards the outer fabric face for quick-drying comfort.
- adidas® Training apparel pays attention to the details so distractions are eliminated and the focus is purely on the training.
- Scoop neckline.
- Racer back design with cool keyhole accent.
- Contrast trim along edges brings a cool flair to this heathered tank.
- Curved hemline falls below hips for more coverage.
- 100% polyester.
Brim: 83% polyester, 17% spandex.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great deal. I love the keyhole back. I ordered a small and x-small in this top. Both fit well. The small is a little longer and looser in the middle. Both fit fine under the arms. I like the fitted look of the x-small. I am 5'2" and about 115 lbs with a petite/athletic build.
- Alison B - customer
- July 7, 2016
Nice basic workout tank. Good for gym, running, esp. in hot weather. Fabric is very light weight...I was worried it was going to be sheer but it wasn't when I put it on. It's cut nicely at the shoulders, esp. for gym goers. This is made to be worn over a sports bra. It is not a tank to hang out in...the arm holes are cut lower...along the lines of my sports bra. They do not come right up under your arm pits. The fabric is so light you cannot feel the seams and the way it sits on my torso, under my arm, will eliminate any potential chafing. The fabric was very wicking. Apparently, my other workout tops were not very wicking, because this thing just vacuums the sweat off my body. Nice longer torso if very contemporary and doesn't leave skin exposed on overhead moves. Colors are nice and rich. The only "kind of" negative is that I'd like the fabric to be a little stretchier. It's stretches, but not as much as you'd expect workout wear to move. So, if you have wider hips, you might not like the way this top sits. You can feel the lack of stretch as you put it on...it feels tight as you slip it over your head. But ultimately, the fit is nice. I'm 5'6", 36C, wearing a Medium.
- Ktinsd - customer
- March 18, 2016
Bought this so I could look cute at the gym- to get me more excited about the idea of going. It worked!
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- January 7, 2017
Size small fit like a glove 34c 122 lbs. The color is gorgeous as well.
- Proud m - customer
- January 4, 2017
I bought this top in green because it was on sale and I had a coupon, and I was not disappointed. The fabric is lightweight and comfortable, and is perfect for working out in! It dries quickly. It's a little on the sheer side, so I wear it with a black sports bra. The arm holes are also cut pretty low, and are pretty baggy-looking on me. It's also a looser fit on me; for reference, I'm about 5'6 and 110 pounds.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 27, 2016