- Jag Jeans Size Chart
- Timeless straight leg jeans.
- Five-pocket jean has a high rise and straight leg for a flattering, classic fit.
- Double Trouble is a clean deep indigo blue wash on 9.5 oz stretch cotton-poly denim.
- Signature "j" stitching on the back patch pockets.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Stitched outline of a brand patch and small tag at the back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 70% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 15 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 33. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Size 10 fits me in these perfectly. I am 5'8", 168 #, waist 30, hip 40. Size 12 is too big in the waist so I exchanged for next size down.
- K8 - customer
- from Boulder
- May 30, 2015
I love these jeans. After having 2 children, I like the extra support around the waist. They are quality. Just the right amount of give in the Jean without losing shape. It's worth the price. I also have Jag jean pull ups and I do not like the pull ups. The pull up jeans roll down at the belly and make me look uncomfortably fat!
- Allison - customer
- from OSlo, Norway
- January 24, 2015
For the size two I ordered they are a little looser than I hoped; but that could be me?! The length 33 is perfect and the style, perfect. I would order again.
- L G - customer
- from Oak Park CA
- November 1, 2014