- SKU: #8387146
- 686 Outerwear Men's Size Chart
- 686 Outerwear Women's Size Chart
- Make your next run down the mountain your best in these rad 686™ cargo pants.
- [15,000mm waterproofing / 10,000g breathability] infiDRY® material protects you from extreme weather while remaining comfortable.
- 260g removable fleece Smarty® 5-pocket pant lining with adjustable drawstring.
- Leg ventilation with mesh gussets improve breathability and body temperature regulation.
- Fully taped BEMIS® seams ensure weatherproofing.
- PJ Connect™ system allows a jacket to be attached.
- Hem gussets with snap closures for easy on-and-off.
- Boa® compatible leg gaiter with boot lace hook.
- Horseshoe Hem™ curved back leg openings.
- Boyfriend fit.
- Glove Huggermittens holder.
- Belt loop waist with hook-and-loop side adjusters.
- Double snap, hook-and-loop front closure with snap fly.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Stash pocket at front left belt loop.
- Zippered cargo pockets.
- Zip pocket at back right.
- Hidden goggle chamois cloth.
- 686 logo hits.
- Shell: 100% polyester;
Smarty lining: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, hang dry in shade.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I've snowboarded for years and one season on the hill can put any gear through the wringer. Pants are destroyed in variety of ways and probably one of the easiest to trash. 686 Smarty Cargo Pants happen to be the best I've used, overbuilt to the point of ridiculous, one pair I have is almost four seasons old. These are also very warm with the liners in and can easily be adapted to warmer weather by taking the liner out. 686 really put a lot of thought into these pants and they've gone through quite s few evolutions to get em where they are today. Plenty of useable pockets, good water proofing, well thought out features, and all for a great price. Honestly if you're looking for one pair of pants that can do it all, last more than one season, ready for any weather conditions, and just down right look good, end your search and get these. Best on the market in my opinion and the longevity of one of my pairs is proof enough I ride over 45 times a season and would go more if I could, get em.
Felt true to size
- Ryan R - customer
- from New York
- January 9, 2015
This is very warm and comfortable. I am 4'11½" about 100 pounds with a size 25½" waist and a 34½" hip and the size small fits just how I want it to. Often times XS in snowboard pants are too tight in the thigh area and not long enough once you add boots to the mix. The waist adjustment tabs help make it a perfect fit for me.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Leadville, Colorado
- January 5, 2015