- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Brave to worst conditions with the best style in the The North Face® Tremaya Parka.
- Classic parka with waterproof exterior that protects lofty 550-fill down insulation.
- Removable zip-off hood.
- Removable faux-fur trim at hood.
- Adjustable back hood tab with snaps.
- Velcro® closure at hood tabs.
- Waist tabs with buckle and snaps for adjustability.
- Zip at media pocket at left sleeve.
- Extended sleeve with snap-up function.
- Hidden stretch mittens in cuffs for warmth and convenience.
- Two-way front zip with hidden magnet closure.
- Trapunto topstitch detail at front placket.
- Military-inspired pocket flaps.
- Logo plate rivet on left sleeve.
- Back elbow darts for sleeve articulation.
- Heavy-thread topstitch detail throughout.
- Quilted hood and body lining.
- Shell: HyVent® 2L: 80% polyester, 20% cotton;
Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta;
Insulation: 550 fill down.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 35 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.