- SKU: #8325778
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Now crafted with a relaxed fit, this superior soft-shell hoodie is the ultimate all-around coat for windy weather.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock is 100% windproof fabric rated at 0 CFM.
- Fleece backer lining to keep you warm.
- Attached, fully adjustable hood.
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets.
- Molded cuff tabs.
- Hem cinch-cord.
- Media compatible.
- 96% polyester, 4% elastane plain weave TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock soft shell with fleece backer.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Sleeve Length: 34 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
A little tight in the hips but overall this is a very functional and stylish jacket! Perfect for the chilly or rainy shoulder seasons, and even for milder days in the winter! Usually wear a large and got a large. It fits but with no room underneath for layering or a fleece. Size up if you want to layer! Love everything about this jacket and expect to use it for a long time.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
- Katy - customer
- from Ithaca NY
- June 19, 2017
Perfect coat for damp, windy conditions! Fit well, relatively water resistant (not for a down pour but good for blustery fall and spring days) and plenty warm for 30-45F degree days. Add a scarf and gloves and a walk uphill and this coat can take you into winter warm and dry. The hood is a huge plus! The fabric is soft in the right places and the fit is flattering. Little bit tight in the hips for me so unfortunately difficult to layer anything underneath, may want to size up if going to wear a fleece or thick sweater underneath.
- Kathryn M - customer
- from New York
- October 4, 2016
I really love this jacket. Durable, weather proof, with a hood. It looks so nice too. Highly recommend.
- Stacey M - customer
- from Indianapolis
- November 14, 2015
This is my favorite jacket for running around. It is comfortable, water resistant, and wind proof. It has pockets galore. It has soft fabric at the cuffs and collar/neckline. The hood fits well and does not flop. It is the perfect color for walking when you want to make sure drivers (walking on unpaved roads with no sidewalk) or hunters (hiking in the fall) can see you.
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- June 7, 2015
I ordered the jacket in a medium for my wife and it fits her perfectly. She's 5'4" and 125 pounds. I have the men's version of it and we both love our jackets. We would purchase another one without hesitation!
- Thomas - customer
- December 29, 2014