- For all those items that you need to get to in a rush, the Lipault® Paris JPS Series - 19" Weekend Tote is the bag for you.
- Durable nylon twill construction in vibrant colors looks great and lasts.
- Use the dual top carry handles, or the removable and adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- Exterior features include three separate zipper compartments for easy access items.
- Interior features include one phone pocket and organizer, and one padded tablet pocket.
- Bottom Width: 20 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 12 in
- Strap Length: 48 in
- Strap Drop: 24 in
- Handle Length: 15 in
- Handle Drop: 5 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great bag! Fits a 15' macbook, 3' binder and still has room for more. The plastic hardware isn't ideal, but it still looks nice.
- Ana A - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- May 13, 2014
Perfect carry on bag! Holds so much and keeps it organized too! Best travel bag I own and I own a lot!
- GroovyGirl - customer
- from Wild, Wild West Arizona
- October 19, 2015
I got this bag for a trip to Europe and put it through the ringer and it performed perfectly! It has lots of pockets for things, padded area for iPad or small laptop and a zippered opening at the bag to put over the handle of your suitcase. Plus it is super super lightweight. I highly recommend!
- Scookie - customer
- from Sunny So Cal
- May 12, 2015
Best carry-on ever. I loved this bag so much I ordered a second one. It has space for all your essential items that you will need for that long flight. Nice size pockets. Light weight and it attaches to your wheeled luggage. Easy to stow in the overhead bins, or fits neatly under the seat.
- Terri D - customer
- from New Orleans
- April 6, 2015
I bought this bag as a companion to the 25" 4 wheel in the same color. It is beautifully made and sits easily on top of the other bag for wheeling through the airport. The interior is divided, with a padded laptop section, roomier than it looks at first. I especially like the shoulder strap that allows it be carried as a crossbody after the big bag is checked. It's beautiful, too. The purple color is unusual and the shape looks less bulky than a straight sided bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- February 9, 2015