- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Whether you find serenity saluting the sun in the studio or welcoming it from an alpine trail, this Patagonia® tight will help you find your bliss.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Soft organic cotton fabric with a bit of stretch for total comfort.
- Fold-over waistband allows a customizable rise.
- Inseam gusset extends range of movement.
- Fitted through the thigh and flares below the knee.
- 89% organic cotton, 11% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 39 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 4-6), inseam 31. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These used to be my favorite workout/lounge pants, but no longer. Patagonia has definitely changed the fabric and sizing. The fabric is shinier and the fit is much tighter around the hips and thighs than it used to be. I don't think it's very flattering and certainly not what I'm looking for. I want a slim fit, but not tight. I loved the fabric and fit from 6-7 years ago. Since then the fabric has changed as least once, which I dealt with, but now the fit too? I don't get it. Why mess with a good thing? Too bad...my search for the perfect pair of workout pants continues.
- Julia Z - customer
- from Marin, California
- January 29, 2014
Patagonia has ruined these pants! I have two other pair I have purchased over the years and I love them so much I wanted another pair. This new version uses cheap, thin fabric that clings to every dimple, and they have changed to a smaller cut. I assume these changes have made it cheaper to manufacture the product, but they have ruined it in the process. If you want semi-transparent yoga pants that highlight any cellulite you have you might want these pants, but if not I advise you to stay away from them.
- Nancy - customer
- from Texas
- December 4, 2013
Great fit, material but there is a c-shaped bulge at the end of the gusset where the stitching was curved out instead of going straight. Will return this pair and reorder another pair - hoping that it was an isolated mistake.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco
- January 12, 2015
I have owned two other pairs of Patagonia serenity tights. Neither has been exactly like the one before it. I do think my original pair was the thickest cotton. They are smooth, don't pill, and have held up great. They are over 10 years old and I am about to retire them. This newest version is soft and stretch cotton. The fit is nice and they come in multiple inseam lengths. I have a hard time finding cotton yoga pants and these are cotton. Not sure if these will be as good as my two older pair but they do seem good on their own!
- Heather - customer
- from CB, CO
- September 15, 2014
I LOVE these pants! I LIVE in these pants! I've never owned a pair of Patagonia Serenity Tights before so I have nothing to compare them to. These are replacing my old Lululemon Grooves (I like these better - and they're cheaper). They are soft, very comfortable, well-made, and they make my butt look great. They are a little expensive for a pair of cotton pants, but I expect these will last for a few years. I'm 5'4", size 28 in jeans so I bought the smalls. They're perfect.
- Jen - customer
- December 6, 2013