- SKU: #8239287
- Lolë Swimwear Size Chart
- Make waves at the beach in this chic Lolë® swimsuit.
- Shaped fit is snug for next-to-the-skin support.
- Eco Swim Tech four-way stretch fabric utilizes recycled polyester generated from post-consumer plastic bottles. It resists chlorine, perspiration, sunscreen, and water absorption.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Full coverage one piece swimsuit.
- Mid support bust with boning detail.
- Removable halter strap.
- Sweetheart neckline with V-notch at center.
- Ruched detail at bodice.
- Princess panels flaunt the feminine silhouette.
- Adjustable hook at back.
- Medium rear coverage.
- Logo hit at right side.
- 87% nylon, 13% elastane;
Lining; 100% nylon.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Comfortable suit! Covers up your trouble spots but still looks fashionable! Stays up over your boobs even without straps! Love the color!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Milwaukee, WI
- August 28, 2014
Really like it, cute cut and style, modest but also sexy. I would have to say it runs a little on the big side. I'm 5'5" and 123 lbs (on a good day), and I had to adjust the straps as far as they went, and it's still a little long. I'm small in the chest and have an apple shape I also have some extra skin from my pregnancy, so I've got some hang-y bits. I wish this suit had a teeny bit more structure/support to help squeeze it in. However, if you've got a fit body, this suit is a dream - extremely comfortable! I'm just worried it will stretch out and lose it's shape and then look even baggy/saggier.
- Nugget - customer
- from San Francisco
- May 30, 2014
Great fit, flattering, and even a bit sexy! I bought this because I wanted something strapless to prevent getting a strap tan during a recent vacation. It stayed up nicely. I would definitely recommend for those of us who like one-piece suits but want something that is between frumpy/comfy and too complicated/overly sexy.
- Bernadette M - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- May 13, 2014
Great suit. It is so hard to find a non-frumpy one piece that doesn't scream "I'm trying to fool you and hide my tummy!" I'm not heavy so don't need to hide a big tummy but after kids, I'm not bikini material due to what it has done to my skin tone. I really like the geometric print, the neck line is just sexy enough and the fabric is very soft and comfortable. I like that the back is open as it is cooler.
- MS - customer
- from Philadelphia
- May 4, 2014
I like the style but the material on the front under the bust did not lay flat on me. I'm 5'2 and weigh 114 so I ordered the Small. It may fit better on a taller person.
- JoAnn - customer
- from Aurora, IL
- July 7, 2014