- Thrust yourself into excellence as you slip into the sleek, ultralightweight performance of the ASICS® GEL-Excel33™ and crush your PB!
- A neutral running shoe that's designed to enhance the foot's natural movement.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Heel Clutching System™ is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Propulsion Trusstic® mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Drainage ports on the outsole expels excess moisture.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.