- With added pockets for storage, the Houston backpack can double as your vacation bag! Who doesn't love a good vaca, right?
- Main compartment can hold all your essentials for school.
- Internal padded sleeve fits most 15" laptops.
- Internal tricot lined tablet sleeve.
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps for a perfect fit.
- Fully padded back panel.
- Two zip pockets for quick access.
- Vertical zip pocket for added storage.
- Premium faux leather bottom and trim detail.
- Web haul top handle.
- Premium cotton canvas fabric.
- Bottom Width: 12 3⁄4 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 33 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 8 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 3 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Amazing backpack, plenty of pockets and space. Also has a pocket for laptop. It's Jansport. Durable and reliable. Really nice color too, it's nicer in person, not as olive-y.
- Mike a - customer
- from los angeles
- September 30, 2013
Comfortable. Not too big or too small. Love all the pockets!
- Lydia - customer
- from Florida
- May 5, 2014
This is the perfect school backpack. I can fit several books plus a laptop as well as other necessities in here with ease! If I could change one thing about this pack though, I would have used a different fabric for the outside because the material seems to attract a lot of lint and dirt. I really prefer the material used for the standard Jansport as it is kind of starchy-feeling and repels liquids. Fortunately, your items are still protected in this pack though, because the inside lining is waterproof. Overall this is an awesome pack and I'm quite pleased with it!
- Megan S - customer
- from Claremont, CA
- November 23, 2013
I bought this backpack for my 13 year old daughter. She really liked the backpack and continues to like it but we are disappointed on how the color has faded and the backpack has deteriorated in just 5 months.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 12, 2015