- SKU: #8207377
- Jag Jeans Pull-On Size Chart
- Jag Jeans Size Chart
- Quite possibly the most comfortable jeans you may ever wear.
- Pull-on jean has a higher rise and a slim straight leg opening.
- Wide elastic waistband offers an easy fit and smooth silhouette. No dreaded muffin top in these jeans!
- Anchor Blue is a classic indigo blue wash with light fading on comfortable stretch cotton-poly denim.
- Classic five-pocket design sports signature "j" embroidery on the back.
- Stitched outline of a brand patch and small tag accent the back waist.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Zip fly accent.
- 77% cotton, 21% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Finally a jean in short (between petite and regular length)! I'm 5'2" and this is the first pair of non-crop jeans I did not have to hem (petites are too short!). Love the pull-on too, holds everything in and looks neat. Perfect if you have longer legs and shorter waist, so you wear things untucked. Please get these in more colors and washes in short!
- Amy U - customer
- from Boston, MA
- November 15, 2013
This is my fourth pair of jag pull on and I will be purchasing the styles for spring and summer, the crop and the shorts. These are the most comfortable, best fitting jeans ever! Slimming, stylish, comfortable - nothing more to ask for.
- Mary d - customer
- from San Francisco, California
- February 3, 2014
Love these jeans but I need an 18P and I think they would be perfect but unfortunately they don't come in that size so I guess I will have to get plus and have them shortened.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Wadsworth
- December 17, 2013
Wonderful jeans. They are very comfortable for air line travel and they look good besides. The fit is great. And even better, I got them in 2 days!
- Georgia C - customer
- November 5, 2013
These jeans are comfortable and look great. I am just under 5'4 and around 120 lbs. Got the size 6 (short) which is just right since I wear flats or gym shoes most of the time. I like comfort these days (age 62) but don't like to sacrifice fashion. These are my new favorite jeans. Great!
- Renate - customer
- from Chicago, Illinois
- October 31, 2013