- While you can't be reborn into a better athlete, you can spruce up your training and rise above to become a better you. Get on the path to revival with the GEL-Phoenix® 4 from ASICS®.
- Successor to the GEL-Phoenix 3, SKU# 7709040.
- A running shoe designed for the mild overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.