- Heads will turn as you race by and swipe the lead, in the GEL-Noosa Tri™ 7 from ASICS®!
- Update to the GEL-Noosa Tri™ 6 (no longer available).
- A lightweight neutral racing flat.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Supportive synthetic overlays.
- Sewn in tongue helps lock the foot down.
- Plush tongue and collar for added performance.
- Foam insole for added underfoot support.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Dual-density DuoMax® midsole is specifically positioned for running to enhance support and stability.
- Space Trusstic System™ mid-foot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System unit and the midsole, promoting more controlled midsole deformation, as well as more efficient foot function.
- Propulsion Trusstic® mimics connective tissues in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion phase.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.